Starting Thursday, January 14/21 and ending February 11/21 (unless otherwise instructed), here are some actions GCW will be taking in addition to the health measures we already have in place:
- Showrooms and in-person consultations will be by appointment only.
- Both showrooms will be limited to 10 people visiting in only 2 groups at a time.
- Only necessary outside visitors and outside trades will be allowed into the facility.
- Face coverings will be mandatory in all areas.
- Virtual, online meetings will be implemented as much as possible.
- Work will continue on all renovation construction projects that have started before January 12/21
- Necessary on-site services will continue in retail households only.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all navigate through these unprecedented times together. If you would like to see the updated shutdown measure list, you can find it here: https://files.ontario.ca/moh-enhanced-provincewide-shutdown-2021-01-12-v2.pdf